Why Attend Virtual
Teradata PARTNERS Virtual ConferenceOn-Demand Now Through Jan. 26th at 11:59pm ET
The Teradata PARTNERS Virtual Conference is the perfect opportunity for individuals and teams to access the information and connections they need to drive their organization forward. View on-demand sessions, keynotes, network with peers, watch interviews from the news desk, and browse the expo hall.
Key Virtual Sessions You Don’t Want to Miss!
What Is 'Machine Learning' - And Why Should You Care? Presented by Frank Saeuberlich of Teradata
Artificial Intelligence and the UDA Presented by David Mueller of Teradata
State of the Art Data Science for Data Driven Enterprise Presented by Ksenija Draskovic of Verizon Wireless
Chatbots: Business Opportunities, Use Cases, and How to Get Started Presented by Dave Pranay of ThinkBig Analytics
Is Data Working For Your Business? Turning Big Bets into Analytics Success Presented by Jay Humphries of Teradata
Golden Customer Journey – The Vision at Westpac Presented by Philip Hood of Westpac Banking Corporation
Skip the Travel, Grab the Experience
Find new inspiration right where you are, or anywhere:
- Discover new strategies to unlock and multiply your data value.
- Build your global influence in the Networking Lounge with innovative like-minded peers.
- Get the freshest information with more than 45 sessions on your schedule.
Content served straight to you and your team:
- Amazing general session keynote speakers
- Live news desk interviews with more than 60 data and analytics thought leaders
- Winning business strategies from top brands
- The latest innovations from more than 12 vendors in the expo hall
- Big data and data science customer case studies
- Best practices for implementation and process strategies
“Attending virtually gave me the information I needed on my schedule—and was entertaining and a lot of fun as well. I made new connections I never would have made otherwise. It has been a really great experience!”
Data Architect, 2016 Virtual Conference Attendee