From Big Data to Big Business2017 Session Catalog
Whether you’re a data scientist, marketing specialist, technical consultant, or C-suite executive, there is a session at the Teradata PARTNERS Conference designed just for you. With 200+ sessions to choose from, you can get real-world advice and case studies from practitioners and technical experts who are leading the way in big data and analytics. Learn how to apply their tactics and strategies to fuel your own success.
Selected by a panel of leading executive and thought leaders, PARTNERS sessions are renowned for their unmatched mix of business, technical and data science applications, sure to be of interest to a wide range of professionals working in a variety of industries.
- Answers to today's disruptions caused by advanced analytics
- Insight into the Internet of Things and sensor data
- Best practices for cybersecurity, privacy, and governance
- Paths to real-time, advanced, and predictive analytics
- Strategies and frameworks to apply data in ways that produce better outcomes for your company or organization
New! Tuesday Meet-Up Sessions
Previous PARTNERS attendees said they wanted more time and greater access to subject matter experts to discuss very specific topics. You asked, we listened! Our new Meet-Up sessions on Tuesday connect a small group with a subject matter expert who will facilitate a meaningful discussion. No lectures, no death by PowerPoint, just interactive discussion! Come prepared to ask questions and engage with your peers. Meet-Up sessions are limited to the first 15 people to pre-register for the session. Pre-registration is required.